Middle School (completed 6th, 7th, or 8th grade):
June 27th-July 1st
High School (completed 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade):
Times: 8:30AM-7:30PM Daily
Campers will need to pack a lunch. Dinner will be provided.
Snacks will be available for purchase at designated times throughout the day.
***Beginning June 3rd, everyone registered for The Point will be given audition materials for The SpongeBob Musical. You will submit a video vocal audition, a line read, and a dance audition. There is an optional tap audition.***
- 11-hour Day Camp at Judson University
- Worship and time in God's Word
- Exclusive The Point camp t-shirt
- A chance to develop new friendships
- Theatrical workshops
- Activities and events
- The SpongeBob Musical performed on Friday of each respective camp
If you have questions, please email The Point
Camp Coordinator, Christie Follett (firstname.lastname@example.org).