- Coupons must be redeemed at time of purchase.
- Day Camp showcase is at 2:30 pm on Friday, each week of camp.
- Financial aid applications for summer camp are due two weeks before a camp starts.
- A confirmation of registration will automatically be sent via email.
- Must meet age requirement by the last day of the camp week.
- In the rare case of a cancelled camp:
- Registrant will receive a full refund or can choose to switch enrollment to a different camp free of charge.
- If the registrant chooses to switch to a camp that is in a different week, there will still be no charge. However, all cancellation policies are then applied to that camp should the registrant cancel.
- Camp enrollments that are cancelled by the registrant:
- No refund will be given to registrants that cancel less than two weeks prior to the start of camp.
- If the registrant cancels their camp enrollment by the Monday two weeks prior to the start of the scheduled camp, a full refund minus a processing fee of $25 will be given.
- There will be no charge to move registration to a different camp, however, all cancellation policies are then applied to that camp should the registrant cancel.
- Tuition cannot be transferred to a later session (i.e. Fall Class).
- CYT reserves the right to deny or terminate participation for behavioral issues with no refund.
No refunds will be issued for missed partial or full days of camp. We do not prorate.
Print and complete the following forms for the first day of Summer Camp:
- Day Camp (ages 5-12)
- The Point Middle School (completed grades 6th-8th)
- The Point High School (completed grades 9th-12th)
For more information, please contact the CYT Chicago office at email@example.com.
Make checks payable to:
755 Industrial Drive
Cary, IL 60013
DISCOVER, VISA and MC accepted.
Call us at (847) 516-2298 if you have any questions.